Venison Carne Asada Marinade Recipe
June 08, 2018
Use this citrusy, carne asada marinade recipe to add a Tex-Mex bite to venison steaks and flank meat
Marinate steaks in this Venison Carne Asada Marinade Recipe for 2-4 hours before grilling. For a tasty meal, slice grilled venison and serve with lettuce or tortillas, and your favorite taco fixings.
Total time: 2-4 hours
- Juice of one orange
- Juice of two limes
- 1-2 shots tequila
- 1 cup cilantro, packed
- 2-3 jalapeÃ±os, stemmed, seeded and chopped
- 4-6 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
1. Add all marinade ingredients to a blender and pulse until smooth and well mixed.
2. Place venison steaks (or whatever meat you are using) between two pieces of plastic wrap and pound lightly. Transfer venison to a plastic, zip-top bag or large bowl.
3. Pour marinade over venison, mixing to ensure the meat is evenly coated. Let the meat marinate in the refrigerator for 2-4 hours before grilling.